Our USA Friends

Hello USA Friends, we are less than one hour away from the border when you cross at the Peace Bridge, just past Buffalo, NY.  The drive is easy and a lot closer than you’d think. We’d love to see you here!

Where we are:

Travelling by car:

United States citizens traveling by land (vehicle, rail, boat or foot) to Canada need only proof of citizenship and identification for short-term visits. While a passport is preferred by both US and Canadian border authorities, a number of other documents may also be used to cross the border:

  • US Passport Card
  • Enhanced Drivers License or Non-Driver Photo ID card
  • Enhanced Tribal ID Card
  • NEXUS or FAST Trusted Traveler Cards (issued by the US Department of Homeland Security)

Travelling by air:
All persons, including U.S. citizens, travelling by air between the United States and Canada (including in-transit passengers who are transferring planes in the U.S.) are required to present a valid passport or NEXUS card, according to an American law, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI). Check to make sure you have the correct documentation.

Check out this site before you go for Border wait times (Peace Bridge is the most convenient for visitors from Buffalo and area): For more information on travel to Ontario, check the Ontario Travel website.

What else to do:

Take in more of the sights while you’re here, for more information about what there is to see and do, check out:

Tourism Burlington

Ontario Tourism 

Niagara Falls

Winery Info